StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: GRAND THEFT AUTO V (Parody)

GRAND THEFT AUTO V (Parody)

Grant Theft Auto V (online)

I'm guessing you guys who've played GTA 5 online know about this but this animation will be set on the an activity which takes place but hence this mode is different from any other deathmatch!!.
    The mode taking place in a parking lot DEATHMATCH!!!!

Progress:
    Animation: 100%
    Music:99%
    Sound effects:99%
    Credits:100%
    Lighting/effects:99%

Two teams made of equal players kill each other and who so ever has the last kill, yeah yeah you get it, wins.
    Nonetheless for confusion sake there will be 2 teams consisting of 4 players on each team so in total 8 characters completely made up from my wonderful imagination.
    Music:
    Dan Croll - From Nowhere (Baardsen Remix)
    Tunde Adebimp - Speedline Miracle Masterpiece

Now here are some screenies for you ladies. enjoy and keep up with me as I parody this game up.

Menu for the animation

Team 1

Team 2

Background
    As stated before the setting for this animation is at around lunch time when the sun is highest and at a parking lot. The parking lot has been fully constructed and animated from angles. It was tough I've never dealth with so many things like this before. So here is the concept.

Spoiler for Screenshots:
    Last edited by A13x@nd3r; 09-14-2016 at 06:52 PM.
    Spoiler for RHG SIgGYY:

Looking sweet bruh.... Due date is almost here, good luck m8.

GTA 5 apk free is available now for android, iOS and PC, and clash of lights server is also available with unlimited resources.

Thread Information