StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Rimworld: SP Zombie Survival

I'm almost tempted to say "Fuck yo dad, Zero." We're not totally prepared for pirates.

Spoiler for What I've Obtained:

Well, damn.

I guess defenses are gonna need to be beefed up quick alongside our cooling systems T_T Balancing issues.

Maybe our martial artists and Aquila can teach some self defense?

Spoiler for :

Max is decently (?) competent in martial arts, but she would gladly teach how to beat up some people. Also for the pirates, let's give them the fat juicy D. We savin that father, boys.

Spoiler for Quotes worth Remembering:

How's about we use that new smelting tech to make some goddamn bladed weapons? People who cook know how to handle knives after all.

Zero's Father:

-Incapable of being Intellectual
    -Incapable of dumb labor

Already this is funny as shit, but then there's the whole "Staggeringly Ugly" thing. I vote we name him after mike9172.
    Last edited by Azure; 07-31-2016 at 10:04 AM.

Why does my dad have a conflict with pirates in a zombie-filled world?

​_________________________________________________ _________
    ... ... ... ... ...

RHG

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Why does my dad have a conflict with pirates in a zombie-filled world?
    BECAUSE HE'S FUGLY, ZERO. YOUR DAD IS FUGLY AND YOU'RE A BITCH.

Please, we've already established these things, it's not that hard to grasp.

Why does Azure have such to be an asshole?

​_________________________________________________ _________
    ... ... ... ... ...

RHG

Because I'm the token black guy. All token black guys are super aggro. I just don't release it in the form of violence, but rather passive-aggression and art. Bitch.

Side Note: It only just occurred to me my full name in this is Azure Kite. Neat.

Side Note #2: Max is more of a bitch to your dad than me. She insulted and slighted him; I've only had nice talks. Token for the win.
    Last edited by Azure; 07-31-2016 at 10:30 AM.

I agree with Azure, let's use the smelting machine to craft the needed tools for stonecutting so we can work on stone walls and also create weapons to outfit us with. Perhaps even steel armor if we have cow hide left over from all the cows I killed long time ago but that may not be the case because I could have shred them to bits.

I am prepared to meet my maker.
    Whether or not he's prepared to meet me....
    well that's another matter, isn't it?
    Spoiler for Infinite Battle:

New post for a more serious "episode."

Dakota and Max were sound asleep in their beds when Aquila stormed into their separate rooms, his face as grim as they'd ever seen it.

"They're back."

They didn't need to ask who 'they' were. Zombies had found them again, and there were more of them this time.

"There's only four." Max breathed. "We can take them, right?"

"Last time there were three and we barely got them." Aquila rumbled. "Our defenses are only barely improved from last time."

"Isn't Error working on an automated turret?" Max asked.

"Yeah, but it ain't finished yet." Dakota said. "Come on, we can do this. We just gotta beat these guys and we'll have Error's turrets next time, right?"

Aquila said nothing. He left, with Dakota and Max trailing behind them.

The wait for them to arrive was no less stressful than before, but they were ready as the first undead stumbled into their new killing zone, much more stupid than the last ones had been.

Aquila's entire first volley missed.

Hastily, he reloads and blasts the zombie in the head before he can do much damage to the door. Two more enter the room not a second after it crumpled against the stones.

As they enter, Aquila again blasts the attackers with lead, shredding their bodies but not quite landing bullets into the brain. They manage to burst down the door, and before Aquila can dodge away one of them lunged forward and bit Aquila right in the ankle.

"Shit!" The marine yelped, stumbling back further. "I've been bit!"

"Fall back to the second embrasure!" Dakota shouted, rushing to Aquila's side and bashing the nearest figure away. They managed to fall back into the dining room while the undead stumbled over themselves to taste human meat once more.

Aquila's heart was pounding. He was overwhelmed with the fact he'd been bitten. But he had to keep fighting to save the rest of these people. The soldier dutifully took his position and aimed once more at the approaching enemies.

In two hellstorms of machine-gun fire, both attacking zombies were dropped before they could breach the outpost. But there was still one left. It stayed out of Aquila's line of fire as it busted down the door, and once more Aquila stood back and gestured for Dakota and Max to stand clear as he unleashed the minigun once again. Blood and chunks of flesh splattered across the floor as the last zombie charged on, unhindered.

"Don't let it touch you. Get out of here!" Aquila yelled. "I'll take it--I've already been bitten."

"What? No!" Dakota cried.

But Aquila's minigun was already revving back up, and the zombie was close enough for them to be in the line of fire. Yelling in frustration, Dakota dipped behind the wall as Max followed.

It may have been nerves, or sheer recoil of the gun. But nearly all of Aquila's bullets missed and his enemy was now right on top of him.

"I guess this is what I deserve, after what we did." Aquila closed his eyes as the zombie lurched forward to tackle him.

But then Max sliced its head clean off in a single swing.

"God..." She panted heavily, staring at the twitching body below her, and back out to the three shredded corpses that lay outside. "Are you okay, Aquila?"

"It's all flesh wounds... and that is why I'm not okay." Aquila said. "You guys know how the zombie virus works, right?"

"I've read books about it, but how does this one work?" Dakota asked.

"Well. You see, there's a chance I could be fine. Or there's a chance that I'll die and come back up as a zombie. None of you have guns. If I turn, then you could be infected too."

"But Aquila... you're... you!" Max stammered. "You were supposed to be invincible! Me and Dakota don't know how to use your gun! How are we supposed to survive without you?"

The marine did not answer.

Everyone was left with a horrifying choice. Should they risk it and treat Aquila, hoping that he'll be okay? Or should they kill him now before he could turn?
    Last edited by Devour; 07-31-2016 at 11:04 AM.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information